January Photo Challenge - Discussion Thread

Got that song careening through my head now. Arrrggghhh!

But interesting theme and congrats on the win, Mouse.

Would that be the ones with bows on their tails? I only know the song from the Moomintroll books. :D

Yes that's the song I was thinking of! After I chose the theme though. Must've been subconsciously invading my brain.

And I have no idea what I'm going to photograph. I was thinking chocolate on pillow or someone holding hands but think that'd be hard to take a good photo of.

Liking the butterflies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw
lol this one i'm guessing as its the one I started singing when I read the title. Followed by Favorite things, from Sound of Music. that was an interesting blend over I can tell you.

That's the one. 36 hours now and it's still in my head. Will have to blast it away with some Prodigy tomorrow morning.

Excellent start there, Wiggum. Have you seen this month's 75 word writing challenge? You might like it. :D

I can't believe I missed the start of this month's challenge - and congratulations on the win, Mouse!:)

A nice theme, too. Now to get my thinking cap on.

oh mouse I love yours! the vast scope and all the little pebbles! I love how you got them when they are wet and looking their best.
Wiggum, I havent commented yet because i'm still in awe, when my mom made my name up she told me it meant "beautiful butterfly on a rose" and while they are not on roses those are some beautiful butterflies.

Thanks, hope. :) I was so obsessed with taking photos of the sky (it was super pretty down there), that I didn't notice the single guy standing on the Cobb until I put the photos on the computer!

It then piddled down with rain and I got soaked.

wait there was a guy? *jumps over to see* well what do you know, a tiny little guy... now I'll have that Aquabats song stuck in my head...

yes Tiny Pants, I've been an Aquabats song for long enough to memorize most of their stuff. Probably because they are my mood-fail-safe, getting up on the wrong side of the bed is often cured by a heavy dose of ska while breakfasting.

I've never heard of them! Can't listen to it as mum's watching the TV but the lyrics sound like something I'd like so I'll listen later. ;)

yeah definitely check them out, they are a band of super-heroes and every concert they "save the kids" from some sort of villain. one time it was Powdered Milk Man, and another it was the signing agent from Disney... I also highly recommend Pizza Day, Fashion Zombies, and Idiot Box for "crazy good times fun" kind of listening. Oh and Pool Party!
*stops hijacking thread*
because you know, its the little things.... *oh nice save*

Thanks, hope. I ended up buying their album!

Taly, I'm loving the buttons!

Cyber, I can't see a photo in yours? (Sometimes I can't see images in posts, so maybe it's just me!)