January Photo Challenge - Discussion Thread

Unless the small things are meant to be a triangle, a square and a circle, I can't see them either.

Edit: that's not working either. I get a "Not found" message.

Last edited:
I can see a flamey photo in the original post -- is there just one photo in the post? Because there's a little icon under it that suggested there was another that wasn't showing up.

No, it's just the one photo.
I'll reupload the photo. And if a mod see this, please get rid of the two extra messages.

Sorry to double post but it's too late for me to edit.

Aber, I love that photo! Love that the little one's sitting with his (her?) butt on one step and his legs on the other. Cuuuuuute!

Her. She's a little street dog rescued by my vet, who gave her to me. The other dog is her adopted dad.

Dinosaurs!! Love it. I'm pretty sure I used to have that guy in the front in the first pic. He looks familiar.

Yeah, I recall having a green Ankylosaurus grooving around the house when I was younger. Must've been a common toy to have. They are awesome.

Usually they line my window, guarding the frame in their brave little dinosaur ways. They begrudgingly group posed for me, though.

wow that was hard to pick - for me it was between Mouse and Talysia. My son wanted dinosaurs, but then Stormfeather blew him away. My middle child wants to be a bird conservationist (he's 5) lol so Stormfeather got Gabriel's vote.

Thanks for the mention, Anya!:)

It was a tough choice for me, too - I love all of the pictures. In the end, it was a three way tie between Wiggum's butterflies, Littlemissy's Trevor, and Stormfeather's goldfinch, but my vote goes to Wiggum.

Well done everyone!:)

Didn't get my entry in this month, ah well, I'll maybe post it here on the discussion thread when I get home just for the fun of sharing! Been an unpleasant month so didn't get around to submitting it.

However the photo challenge has not been an unpleasant month for viewing! My vote went to Mouse, due to the photo having an emotional impact and mood associated with it. Exciting to see how the poll turns out!