John Barnes- some of back list to be re-published

Montero

Supporter
This comes from a discussion on eBook Piracy in the Publishing section on this forum. I thought that not all book readers necessarily go in that part of the forum very often, so the news was worth re-posting here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnBarnes
As for my out of printness, I am in gradual process of fixing that, and over the next year will self-publish at least a few long out of print titles, in both POD and electronic form. Right now I'm doing that at a very low level by putting some short stories up for cheap electronic publication; since posting links is not something I can do here yet or for some time to come, (I'm new here and may not be back for months at a time), I'll simply say that if you look at my author page on Amazon or search for me at e-Junkie dot com, you'll find some of them there.

Here is the e-Junkie search result for John Barnes

http://www.e-junkie.com/JohnBarnesBookShop

As well as the short stories, there is also a book, Payback City which has never been published before. Looks good.

The new publications by John Barnes are under the Kindle tab on his Amazon page. (Link just takes you to his main page so left it out as a bit long - the underlined bit for Kindle is an automatic forum thingie.)

Since there seems to be at least some interest here, I wanted to mention that besides putting up my backlist I've just put up one never-before-published short story (one of those problem children I produce from time to time) called The Quiet Guy It Always Was; google and it'll show up on ejunkie, Amazon, and B&N. You'll also probably find a link to Approachably Reclusive, which is what I'm calling my blog. (Yes, I have surrendered and am blogging along with everyone else).

Thanks for tolerating the bit of self-promo. (Unless, of course, you didn't tolerate it, in which case I shall have to whine about the need to make a living and how passionately I care about my work ... so let's keep it dignified, just tolerate the damned self promo, okay?)