New Films, New Options, New Rumours....

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but...

This makes perfect sense. A great series with a great premise. There are tons of ways that they could go with this show for a new series. I hope they don't mess it up, it should be hard not to make this a success.

Hmm not heard of Michael Shea

I very highly reccomend his Check out his Nift the Lean Fantasy series

Among the books he wrote The Color out of Time of time which is a vole light sequel to H p Lovecrats The Color of Space

His father was was Robert Shea who was one of the authors The Illuminatus Trilogy There also appears to be a 2021 film adaptation it.

A NYT article linked below lists "Five SF Movies to Stream Now"
They all sound interesting, particularly the "faithful" filming of Heinlein's - - -
1. Door Into Summer. On Netflix. Never heard they were making it. The NYT reviewer likes it a lot.
2. Come True. On Hulu.
3. Remininisence. On HBO Max.
4. Coma. "On major platforms." This is a Russian flic, nothing like the Robin Cook.
5. Alien Outbreak. On Vudu and YouTube. Mixed review. Plaudits to the setting et al. Pans the acting.

Here's the LINK to the NYT article.

Just saw this on a Facebook page. Though it doesn't mention RwR on the page

Screenshot_2023-11-22-07-04-58-63_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I'm a bit sad that it just seems to be 40K and not all of Games Workshops IP.
I think the world is ready for a sports based comedy in the world of Blood Bowl.

A series, not a film, but The Alienist looks intriguing — January 22nd on TNT.
We're watching The Alienist on Netflix, it's absolutely gripping. Hints of Vienna Blood. Its based on Caleb Carr's award winning novel. Carr has an interesting history of family trauma (Beat Poets and more) which I suspect psychologically informed his brilliant story. Highly recommended telly.