New Films, New Options, New Rumours....

CupofJoe

Some medals you wear on your heart not your sleeve
Hey, I'll believe anything is possible... They MADE Monster Trucks & The Emojis Movie

Guttersnipe

mortal ally
Some upcoming films with undecided release dates:

-The King's Daughter, action-adventure fantasy directed by Sean McNamara and based on the novel The Moon and the Sun by Vonda N. McIntyre and starring Pierce Brosnan
-Three Thousand Years of Longing, epic fantasy romance written and directed by George Miller and starring Idris Alba and Tilda Swinton
-Nine Days, supernatural drama written and directed by Edson Oda and starring Winston Duke and Zazie Beetz (released at Sundance; will be in theater sometime this summer)
-Pinocchio, animated stop-motion musical dark fantasy, co-written and directed by Guillermo del Toro, based on Italian novel
-Wendell and Wild, animated stop-motion dark fantasy horror comedy, directed by Henry Selick, voice-acted by Jordan Peele and Keegan-Michael Key

Guttersnipe

mortal ally
-Reminiscence, sci-fi drama thriller written and directed by Lisa Joy (debut), starring Hugh Jackman and Rebecca Ferguson
-Voyagers, sci-fi thriller written and directed by Neil Burger, starring Colin Farrell and Tye Sheridan
-Antlers, supernatural horror directed by Scott Cooper, based on a short story by Nick Antosca, starring Keri Russell and Jesse Plemons

Toby Frost

Supporter
I'd go to see a film by George Miller in which Idris and Tilda team up, even if it was a romance.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Just watch the trailer for LIGHTYEAR, the Buzz Lightyear origin story. I didn't hate the trailer...
To Infinity... And...

The trailer looks okay . Chris Evans is the voice of Buzz Lightyear.

Last edited:

CupofJoe

Some medals you wear on your heart not your sleeve
The Ttailer looks okay . Chris Evans is the voice of Buzz Lightyear.
Yes and I like the fact that they have made the "real" Buzz Lightyear resemble but not copied from "toy" Buzz Lightyear.

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
Yes and I like the fact that they have made the "real" Buzz Lightyear resemble but not copied from "toy" Buzz Lightyear.

Treating him as a more serious character could work. I wonder what their take on Zurg would be like in this type of film incarnation ?