(Found) Trying To Remember Old TV Episode

RevLogoth

Ok here I go. the show is this, The world developed a anti aging drug but some who to the drug devolved and so the survivors all have colored crystals in there chest and can only mate with those of same color. One character I remember is a doctor and her husband did not take the drug and it courses problems. The Live in a city and the ones that the drug messed up live outside the city. Anyway I can remember the shows name and its driving me nuts. Thanks if you can help:confused:

So this is the place to find out whether an old program existed or whether your brain just made it up, huh? OK, then...

This one goes back to when I was maybe 5 or 6 I think, so the early 80s. It was a children's program where some humans would go to alien worlds and have to solve crime mysteries.

What gave the show real definition was that the alien worlds and aliens were paintings (given it was 80s and BBC there was little animation to 'em), often quite impressive in a Nemesis the Warlock kind of way.

Any ideas? I'd love to see it again if only to see how much my memory has mangled it.

Ok here I go. the show is this, The world developed a anti aging drug but some who to the drug devolved and so the survivors all have colored crystals in there chest. Thanks if you can help:confused:

OK first J-wo Captain Zep, I remmber this one too, found it on Wiki easily looked up.

RevLogoth culd you be thinking of "Logans Run" TV series, made after the film of course? The Crystal were in their palms as I remmber in the film havent seen much of the TV series tho. :D

OK first J-wo Captain Zep, I remmber this one too, found it on Wiki easily looked up.

RevLogoth culd you be thinking of "Logans Run" TV series, made after the film of course? The Crystal were in their palms as I remmber in the film havent seen much of the TV series tho. :D

No that was the first one I looked at. I found it. Turns out it was a movie not a show. Island City. thank you for your help though.

No that was the first one I looked at. I found it. Turns out it was a movie not a show. Island City. thank you for your help though.

Id liked to have seen Island city become a tv series. I rather liked the concept.:)

Back