My grades for Star Trek movies

Here are my letter grades for all the Star Trek movies.

Star Trek: I The Motion Picture A-
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan A
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock C
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home A
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier D-
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country B-
Star Trek VII Generations C-
Star Trek: VIII First Contact A-
Star Trek: IX Insurrection B+
Star Trek X Nemesis C-
Star Trek XI (reboot) F

Would you like to elaborate on the ones that did not receive an A?

Here is why I think the others get better grades for me:

The Search for Spock - Had an awesome feel to it, sad and somber, awesome music and the Bird of Prey. Oh, Christopher Lloyd as a Klingon, that's cool. Lousy, and I mean lousy computer screen graphics, though. Switching Saavik wasn't good, either. B-

The Final Frontier - Weakest film out of all of them, but.....it had some great Kirk, Spock, Bones moments. I revisited that one recently as it was the last to complete my collection and although it had a lot of cringe moments, I enjoyed it much more than I remembered. Sybok was great as a Vulcan who embraced emotions and faith. C

Generations - suffers from the 'episodic' feel of it. That being said, it was some great entertainment in my eyes. The enterprise crash--whoa. B

Insurrection - I have a soft spot for that movie. It might have been a clone of sorts from an episode they did, but I fell in love with that Baku village and their residents. It seemed so 'perfectly' peaceful to me, it just struck a cord. (can you tell I want to live there?) A

Nemesis - Suffers a lot, but it was a fun romp. I like the villain and those Romulan ships, wow (not the Scimitar). C+

Reboot - I tell you, if it was not for some wonderfully cast actors portraying the original cast so well, I would hate this movie. Cool feel to it, just the plot holes.....just suck. A for actors and film style, F for plot holes in story.

All the movies above have flaws in them, but I guess I've seen them so many times they are acceptable to me for what they are. Again, what was your reasoning for those grades?

P.S. The sign off to Undiscovered Country has got to be one of the coolest things I have ever seen in a movie (franchise) that has been going on for 30+ years (at the time). How cool to have the actors sign off their last movie together as an artist signs a painting. It makes my eyes water more often than not especially with that music.

By grade order, that gives:

Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan A
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home A
Star Trek: I The Motion Picture A-
Star Trek: VIII First Contact A-
Star Trek: IX Insurrection B+
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country B-
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock C
Star Trek VII Generations C-
Star Trek X Nemesis C-
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier D-
Star Trek XI (reboot) F

That's close for me, but I might say something like:

Good:
Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home [not sure this is this high, but it's grown on me]
Star Trek: I The Motion Picture [yes, this is slow and boring - and still good!]
Star Trek: VIII First Contact

Fair:
Star Trek III: The Search for Spock
Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country [I'm not as big on this as many]
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier

Poor:
Star Trek VII Generations
Star Trek: IX Insurrection [This was mediocre for a TV episode - terrible for a movie]

Unseen:
Star Trek X Nemesis
Star Trek XI (reboot)

So, basically, I can't know on the unseen ones, and I move VI down a little and IX down a lot, but otherwise, yep, that's about how I figure it, too.