Book by either Tom Holt or Robert Rankin (I think)

PhantomTa2

I'm trying to remember the title of a book. I do own it, but can't remember which it is and I've lent a load of books out to friends so it could be somewhere else so I can't check through my full collection. I've checked through the books I can find myself but haven't come across it and if anyone can tell me the name of the book, it would be really appreciated.
I can't remember the main story, but a part of the book (I think a side story) was about these old ladies travelling across the country in a coach and wherever they went, time stopped, if I remember correctly it was because old ladies take forever to do anything. There was a big part of a chapter about them stopping at a roadside diner, or something like that.
I know it's not much to go on but hopefully someone will recognise the side story and can answer the question for me.

Thank you for your time

PhantomTa2

The only thing that rings a bell is Pterry's, 'Maskerade,' with Granny Weatherwax and Nanny Ogg taking the express coach to Ankh-Morpork.

It's hilarious.

It's possibly Odds and Gods by Tom Holt,the one with Residential home for retired deities.:D

No, I don't think it was WoC. This is really getting to me now. I just can't remember which book it was, but I only read Tom Holt, Robert Rankin and Terry Pratchett and I'm 99.9% positive it wasn't Discworld because these old ladies rode around in a coach, not a horse and cart

That's why I mentioned, 'Maskerade,' The Express coach runs From Genua to Ankh-Morpork, it didn't stop in Lancre until Granny Weatherwax found out about it.