Valheru

garion77

Hello everyone,

I haven't read Feist in awhile. The Demon War Saga was the last of his books I read.

But I always wondered could the Valheru been able to defeat the Demons? I know the Valheru fought the DreadLords and was able to defeat them. But could the Valheru been able to conquer the Demon Realm? It's a lot of Demons...

A Valheru could defeat any single demon (or dread for that matter). However, they would not be able to defeat an entire realm of them.

When the Valheru stumbled into the 2nd Circle, they couldn't defeat the Dasati, who were much less powerful than demons (one of the DragonLords was torn apart by the shear numbers of Dasati facing them).

While the Dragon Host could destroy whole universes in the prime reality (1st circle) that contained humanity, they would be unable to do so in the second circle (of the Dasati), or the Fifth Cirlce (of the Demons). And they only just held their own and were able to escape from the borderlands edging the Void when they faced the Dread there.

A Valheru could defeat any single demon (or dread for that matter). However, they would not be able to defeat an entire realm of them.

When the Valheru stumbled into the 2nd Circle, they couldn't defeat the Dasati, who were much less powerful than demons (one of the DragonLords was torn apart by the shear numbers of Dasati facing them).

While the Dragon Host could destroy whole universes in the prime reality (1st circle) that contained humanity, they would be unable to do so in the second circle (of the Dasati), or the Fifth Cirlce (of the Demons). And they only just held their own and were able to escape from the borderlands edging the Void when they faced the Dread there.

Thanks. I was wondering about that... How numerous are the Dreads? And why haven't Feist done a book about the Valheru? He did many about Jimmy and the rest. I haven't read Feist books in many years. The last I read was the Demon war Saga... But I would read a book about the Valheru...

And why haven't Feist done a book about the Valheru? He did many about Jimmy and the rest. I haven't read Feist books in many years. The last I read was the Demon war Saga... But I would read a book about the Valheru...

I wish Feist would write about the Valheru. That's one of my favorite parts or creatures/beings in the stories. Maybe a whole series on the Ashen-Shugar and the Valheru or some new adventure involving Thomas as a central character would be really cool.

The Valheru were immensely powerful, In their time of rule they took down some pretty powerful foes.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Conan Raymond E Feist 13
Inkreator Raymond E Feist 3