So i need some suggestions..

Christopher Lee

Formerly BluePhoenix711
I am currently in the market for a book or anything really that can freshen me up on my punctuation and grammar! Whether it be a book or online resource (prefer a book) I really need to refresh myself on my punctuation.

Thanks for any and all suggestions!

Hello Grizz,
Yep, I've been where you're at. You could start with the basic writers bible: The Elements of Style by Strunk and White. It's been in print for over seventy years so I guess they're doing something right. Good luck.

That's exactly what i was looking for! I originally read Stephen King's Memoir of the Craft which is what attracted me to pick my pen back up in the first place and he refers to that book a number of times. I could never remember the name though as i lost my On Writing book a while back.

Thanks a bunch man!

I just picked this up:

Gotham Writers' Workshop: Writing Fiction: The Practical Guide from New York's Acclaimed Creative Writing School.

It covers the craft of writing (not grammar). I just started working through it, but it definitely has a lot to offer the new writer (me!), and probably some older ones as well.

The way I heard it, in the dim prehistoric of my youth, it was a wombat. No matter.

I think in the original antipodean version it's quite a bit ruder, too, telford! (It isn't "shoots" but a rhyming word in Aussie slang...)

Grizzgreen, I can't remember if I've pointed you in its direction before, if so , sorry for repeating myself, but The Toolbox is also handy -- stickied at the top of Writing Resources.