Macabre Tales Based on Chronicles

Lino

Hello.
Im follower of the such kind of stories: Psychologycal Terror, Conspirative, Insights into the minds of Insane Odd people, Genius Psychopaths.

Zodiak, Furr, The House of Wax, Lost Highway - Lynch, The Evil Clergymen - Lovecraft, The Shadow Out of Time - Lovecraft, Ghost Writer - Polansky.

I enjoy only realistic stories, as pure as possible, not supernatural elements at all.
However, Millenium is an acceptable blend.
The Secret Window seems a story highly probable.
Some chapters of Tales from the Dark Side, Monsters, Twilight Zone, Alfred HItchcook Presents, seems realistic and blows my mind into new dimensions of mind, paranoia and absurdity.

I was wrote stories of cosmic horror.

Welcome aboard. What's your topic?

Thanks.
Some macabre fantasies come to my mind, often.

The last one: A kind secretary invites her very handsome boss (a kind, lovely person), to her farm.
She gift to him 3 plants (fruit trees) which soils were tampered with an exotic substance (blended by an obsessive and unremorseful 'Asperger' botanist :cool:. I. e. Something like Testosterone, ¿could it be added in Miss California's meals?).

The boss eats the fruits and begins to turn ugly slowly, almost imperceptibly. Passed 10 years, he is shocked by his 'Quasimodo appearance'

In addition, his cooker is comploted with the secretary, and add the same 'quasimodo poison' to his meals.

He suspects that, but can not do anything about it, then becomes a vagabound ugly beggar.:eek:

I wrote some stories i would like to publish in electronic format.
They are wrote in spanish (my language of origin).
Knows you if i could participate in a contest or something like that?

They are terrific strange, bizarre stories but inspired on chronicles, others are of cosmic horror; science fiction, from my imagination & darkest nightmares.

You might take a look at our Critiques section, though it will be a while before you can post there (30 previous posts required); there's the monthly challenge thread, for posting very short pieces. But longer works would be out of place here, I'm afraid....

In the meantime... did you mean this as a general discussion thread, or a way to ask for feedback on your writing? If the latter, then it will need to be moved to the section devoted to that, rather than the "Horror" subforum....

I'm sorry.
I tried to find a section dedicated to Cosmic Horror, Psychologycal Terror, True Story-based Dramas, etc.

I'm sorry.
I tried to find a section dedicated to Cosmic Horror, Psychologycal Terror, True Story-based Dramas, etc.

No, there's nothing that specific here (it would be difficult to have enough material for a subject that narrow in this regard), but you might want to take a look around here