Which season of heroes was your favorite?

I agree! I like the part when the guy who could blow himself up got his head cut open. That was cool. I was hooked ever since.

Up until season two.

Wait a minute...I didn't start this thread. I know...somebody got deleted, didn't they?

The first season of Heroes was wonderful, after that it lost a lot of traction.

Wait a minute...I didn't start this thread. I know...somebody got deleted, didn't they?

That happened to me once. Only with me, it was a completely ridiculous thread that made me look an utter fool. Thanks, mods. :\

I just got through watching the first season of heroes a week or so ago. Very enjoyable. One of the creator's excuses for making bad tv after the first season was that he couldn't blow up New York every season.:mad: As if every series has to blow up New York in order to be any good.

I feel a rant coming on. So I will stop right here.

As others, I found the first season thoroughly enjoyable but only just stuck it out through the second and didn't bother after that.

The first was pretty good, but I thought the ending was a bit of an anti-climax.

After that I didn't watch regularly.

The first was good
Second was a bit slower, some good bits with Hiro back in ancient Japan
Third was ok, had some good bits with Peter's Dad, but then Peter became a bit rubbish
fourth season was a real let down, ended really badly.

I think the problem with Heroes was that they tried thier best not to go the normal way of superheroes with powers, and focus on the human element, but after the great introduction of season 1 it all sort of slowed down into nothing.

I agree with virtually everyone else.

Season 1 started superbly, but I just got the feeling that they had a plan but got afraid to stick to it, so the end was not what it could be. Silar should have died, and possibly Peter too. After that it just drifted and it seemed as though the writers had no idea where to go or what to do and you could see all the potential in the world, with some stupendous characters but the story let it down again and again and again