Help list alcoholic drinks by country?

Sheesh I must of hung out at different bars than you guys when I was younger. I only say this, at this risk of getting in trouble, because all the popular drinks where named things like Slow Screw against the wall, Sex on the beach, Alabama Slammer and my favorite a b*** j*b. (I self edited this last on)

The only one I know how to make is the B*** J*b it is Bailey Irish Creme, Kalua, a dash of Gran Mariner and topped with whip creme. Served in a shot class you drink it with no hands in one go.

Hello,

I'm working on a sci-fi story outline. I was wondering if anyone could help me with a list of alcoholic drinks by country that I need for the storyline. I'm not very familiar with what other people drink, so if anyone is familiar, I'd appreciate the help.

For example,

Sake - Japanese
Vodka - Russians

and so on.

Thank you for your time.

If you're talking about alcoholic drinks that are native to or at least identified with (in my case) the U.S. then bourbon comes to mind and if you're talking about just what drink is popular I'd say beer. The masses like cheap beer. Of course it could probably be broken down further by regional tastes for example - higher quality microbrews in the urban areas of the country particularly the northern two corners, relatively weaker lagers in warmer southern states; wine also more popular in urban areas; liquor harder to tie to a specific area and generally much less popular anyway.

A little off-topic, but I found it humorous with The Smokers in Waterworld. We had no idea why they were called that until we saw them.

As for your novel , may be confusing to have the names of lots of tribes in there esepcially if they are to take more than a nominal part in the action.

Hello,

I've decided to try to go with the humor and name my aliens after alcoholic drinks. It's more background information than anything in the foreground. I'm trying to make sure that the story surrounding the aliens is good enough that readers won't focus too much on their names.

For example, we don't watch Batman because he looks like a bat but for far more important reasons like his fight against crime and his cool technology.

What about Sangria? And Absinthe? Spanish and French (I think Swiss) respectively.

Whiskey, whisky:- Scotland, Ireland, Canada, even (ugh) the United States and Japan. Grain, mainly barley
Really? Canadian corn whisky is OK but sour mash bourbon is ugh!??
Also...
Scotch (whisky) and Irish whiskey are malted barley
Canadian whisky and American whiskey (bourbon and Tennessee process) are corn
Japanese whiskey?
Don't know if anyone drinks rye.