Unwatchable episodes

Mladen

host of Extra Sequential
I'm watching TNG for the first time ever and am definitely really into it. can't wait for DS9.

Wanted to know if anyone has episodes that are just so terrible you can't finish them (or barely can)?

For me its the episode where Wharf Jr. and Troi's mother have a cirque-de-soleil holiday on the holo deck. Had to switch it off.

The other is the one where Ro Laren, Geinan, Jean Luc become kids and have to fight some Farenghi who take over the ship. Ugh. Kids saving the day (shudders). That one kid playing Jean Luc is incredibly irritating, as is his fake accent.

Season 1, Episode 3, the Naked Now is gawd awful. It's a spinoff of the original series The Naked Time. The crew gets infected by a touch virus and loses inhibitions and then does many juvenile things. TNG was a great show, but it was not without stinkers. This was one of them.

Encounter at Farpoint. Painfully bad story telling, diabolical acting and I really hated Deana Troi in this one.

"Shades of Grey" from S2, is pretty abysmal!

Can't recall specific details but I think it involved an unconscious Riker having flashbacks...and....... oh, I think I just died of boredom to watch any further!

Back