The Dark Knight Rises Trailer

just saw the latest 'dark knight rises' trailer in the theaters, before 'mission impossible: ghost protocol'. very good... can't wait to see it! =D

Oh yeah, I am so curious, too, how the film is about to be. Here in Germany I surely have to wait one more year till it reaches our cinemas, but I will be in UK next month, and I am sure, that the film is running in the UK meanwhile, is it? Christian Bale is so perfect for the Batman. The best ever! Will he be in again? Hope so!

I'm afraid it isn't due into UK cinemas until the middle of June, so next month will probably be too early.

Oh yeah, I am so curious, too, how the film is about to be. Here in Germany I surely have to wait one more year till it reaches our cinemas, but I will be in UK next month, and I am sure, that the film is running in the UK meanwhile, is it? Christian Bale is so perfect for the Batman. The best ever! Will he be in again? Hope so!

While there may be more Batman movies in the future, as it stands right now, this is the last one for both Nolan and Bale.

(http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/26/christian-bale-done-as-ba_n_1113956.html?ref=entertainment)

In some ways that is very good. It will always stand alone as the Nolan trilogy. Unfortunately with Burton's Batman, by not drawing a solid line under Baman returns the other substandard Batmans that followed kind of detracted from the two good Burton ones. Although I would say Burton's Batmans are his and have their own tone, I think the dark knight trilogy will always stand on its own, and when they make another Batman (as they are sure to do, the cash cow keep on producing milk) they will probably do another origin story and reboot it.

the batman series was really not perfect at all, but it was definitely, IMO, the best super hero movie -- until the avengers came along, that is. :) i hope nolan reclaims the number 1 spot again for this movie.