Discussion -- 300 Word Challenge #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Discussion 300 Word Challenge #2

Storm,

I doubt your doubt. Your stories have always been much more than merely competitive in my view.

Hi all, just catching up after a week away...Congrats to The Judge, an excellent tale and a good twist on the pic/theme.

Congradulations to The Judge.

It seems that most of us gravitated toward an "end of the world" outcome for our stories. I thought the majority would write about a pleasent future story.

Just a short note of thanks to everyone, not least for the further congratulations, which I see I failed to acknowledge before -- sorry for that.

As you know, Brian's generosity gives us £10 to spend on a book, and I chose The Carpet Makers by Andreas Eschbach which Omphalos reviewed 2 years ago here. I haven't won a book since I received a Progress Prize in the Fifth Form (a very long while ago...) so I can't tell you how excited I was when the package arrived! It's a wonderful read and I'm delighted with it. Thank you all so much.

While I'm here, there was mention earlier of having an Improve your 300 Word Story Critiquing thread to be posted here in Writing Challenges. Now voting is well and truly over, if anyone would like this set up give me or one of the other mods a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.