HBO Season 2 News, Rumors, etc.

Awesome trailer! Been waiting a long time for some proper footage, its got me all excited now, roll on April 1st!

Messana, thanks for being up on the preview... I just can't call it a trailer. I think I saw all the characters I wanted to see... except for Davos, Asha, Qhorin, Jorah, Hot Pie, and Eddard.

You've just made the list.

Again.

Sincerly,

Y.A.D.L.

Wiggs, You've made me laugh.

Again.

TK and Imp, don't worry 'bout the Y.A.D.L. There are bigger fish to fry... like Cersei, Melissandre, and Stoneheart. Besides, Ygritte can't hold a candle to Dacey.... mmmm, Dacey... mmmmm.... Uh, sorry. What I, ummm, meant to say was Catelyn delenda est!

Doesn't Joffrey just look like an evil little pr*ck!! And Brienne looks ... ugly. Well done guys!

Great pics, brienne really does look the part as do davos and balon, waiting to watch it before judging stannis and mel. Not long now :)

I sent the link to a friend of mine.

She told me that she "squeed" when she saw it.

I was jealous that I hadn't come up with the term "squeed".

Because, I'm pretty sure that is what I did.
That is so funny Wiggum! My soon to be daughter-in-law used that exact word! She said she "squeed like an insane fan-girl" when she saw the previews!

My son blames me for her new obsession, a blame I gladly accept! :D

Those all look just about perfect. One thing though. Bran doesn't sit high enough in the Hodor saddle. Looks more like if Bran didn't duck low enough Hodor would hit his head going through low doorways :D

April 1st or later... I do so wish it would be shown at the same time with US, though.
I can't wait to see Qhorin Halfhand and Davos with his fingerbones tied around his neck! I am sorta excited to see how they would dress Rattleshirt the Lord of Bones. c:

There's a really good interview with GRRM here:

http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/Shows/George_Stroumboulopoulos_Tonight/1595682788/ID=2209994735

He's quite entertaining and he talks about his thoughts on war & that he was a conscientious objector during the Vietnam war. There's no real news about the books or TV show, but it's a nice interview and worth watching I thought.

And since this is the TV Season 2 news, I suppose I better post something on topic! :)

There's been a few new trailers and character features released, but just in case anyone hasn't seen them, there's a few put together on the one page here:

http://boiledleather.com/post/19239393082/tons-and-tons-of-game-of-thrones-season-two-preview

God, I hate Joffrey! (And love the guy who plays him!)

Thans Mesanna! I hadn't seen most of those yet. Brienne looks incredible in the Renly character short. I've seen some photos of Ms. Christie dressed up as Brienne, but seeing her walking behind Renly was something to behold.

Agree about Brienne! I can't wait to see how they portray her feelings for Renly in the show.

On the subject of Renly and his loves, I think Margaery Tyrell is shaping up to be a lot more worldly and aware than book Margaery. I was never quite certain if Margaery knew about about Loras and Renly in the books.

That new trailer is the best one yet. For the ones who know what happens it's exciting to see and hear. For those who don't know whats coming, it's intriguing. Season 2 is gonna ROCK!

So on fb they had a poll about which new charecters Ppl were mat excited to see for season too and it looks like they renamed Asha as Yara greyjoy.... why would they rename her? I get why they may leave some Ppl out or other changes but why change her name?

What the heck are they gonna do when they have to deal with all those Ghiscari names and the like!

Good call. The similarities in names between the characters In meereen will deff be fun to see when the show gets to that point. I wonder if the season premier and finale will be extended longer then the regular episodes. I know moat shows and series do extended the 1st and last episodes but sometimes they dont... and after such a long wait I want to watch more then 1 HR for the premier!