Greg Bear "Eon"

antiloquax

Trans-MUTE!
This is my first post. I am a big fan of Science Fiction - looking forward to learning lots on this forum.
At the moment I am reading "Eon" and really enjoying it.
I am a massive fan of Philip K. Dick and Niven and Pournelle. I've just read "Solaris" which was great. Hoping to meet some people on here who share my love of SF!
antiloquax

I started Eon some time ago but i didn't like the style of the writing for that particular book so i never finished it. I have read and thoroughly enjoy other Greg Bear books.

Thanks for your reply Rodders. I was thinking about reading "Blood Music" at some point. Have you read that?
a

I haven't yet read Blood music but a lot of people here have spoken hightly of it. A personal favourite of mine was "The Forge of God". I've read it about 5 times now and it remains a superb piece of work in my opinion.

Many thanks to rodders and bluespider100 for your replies and recommendations. I will go and introduce myself a bit later ...
It's great to find a place with so many Sci-Fi fans!
a

Blood Music is one of those books I started reading, and really liked, yet never finished for some unknown reason. Will have to dig it out at some point.

Also, welcome antiloquax! This is a cool place, and has gradually become one of my go-to forums.