Breaking into Lovecraft Poetry

Shagggadellic

Sorry if this has already been answered or discussed a million times, but I didn't see anything the last few pages of threads that looked similar.

I am just recently really getting into HP Lovecraft, and I am not sure where to turn for his Poetry. I just bought the Necronomicon, and don't really want to get another huge collection that is mostly redundant just to get more poetry. But after reading about it, I'm really interested in getting a copy of Fungi from Yuggoth in particular, and after reading a couple of poems online I'd love to get a book of his poetry.

I found a book on Amazon called "Fungi from Yuggoth and Other Poems" and it seems to be pretty good, but it's a little expensive. So can anyone point me in the right direction to get a better book of poetry, or if that is the best one, maybe a cheaper site?

Thanks in advance! :)

Sorry if this has already been answered or discussed a million times, but I didn't see anything the last few pages of threads that looked similar.

I am just recently really getting into HP Lovecraft, and I am not sure where to turn for his Poetry. I just bought the Necronomicon, and don't really want to get another huge collection that is mostly redundant just to get more poetry. But after reading about it, I'm really interested in getting a copy of Fungi from Yuggoth in particular, and after reading a couple of poems online I'd love to get a book of his poetry.

I found a book on Amazon called "Fungi from Yuggoth and Other Poems" and it seems to be pretty good, but it's a little expensive. So can anyone point me in the right direction to get a better book of poetry, or if that is the best one, maybe a cheaper site?

Thanks in advance! :)

Alas -- it seems that The Ancient Track is out of print:

http://nightshadebooks.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=69

To bad -- that one is as complete as it gets (it misses only a handful of poems). This means that there is no poetry by Lovecraft in print.

Arkham House may publish a selection in a couple of years, though.