Terminator 5

Conor

Time for beer
As many have heard, Arnold is wanting to get another Terminator movie made. I feel he needs the money, but that's another discussion.

What are your guy's thoughts?
I only see him in the movie as a leader of the resistance or a tough soldier that eventually get's captured or killed, so then Cyberdyne will model it's T-800 on him. OR as I read somewhere as a creator of the T-800.
I just feel it's a big shame James Cameron has not been involved.

I just hope it`s has a good plot and not turned it into a popcorn no brainer for those people who just want to see car chases and shoot em ups .

So far I have enjoyed every Terminator movie .
Let`s hope they keep it that way :D

How can he need the money? He's the Governator, probably has a sizeable bank account. I need the money and will Terminate whoever they tell me to. Arnie won't be back. )

I'd like to see him getting killed also and becoming the T-800 too... it'd be awesome if it took place at the same time as the original, and he got killed by a time-travelling T-800.

But I also think this series needs to reach a satisfactory conclusion, and afterwords they can go back add movies or TV shows in between.

As many have heard, Arnold is wanting to get another Terminator movie made.

I believe the series could go on without Arnold, he's too expensive to pay, the money would be put to better use for special effects. The fifth film would have to be a really great story otherwise they could doom further projects related to the Terminator series.

How can he need the money?
Maria Shriver is divorcing him. Divorce is one of the most expensive things you can do in life.

There was already meant to be another 5th Terminator film planned even before the last one was made. I didn't used think they could ever make Terminator films without him, but I thought the last outing was fine without any involvement by him. If he thinks he is indispensable, he may have missed that boat.

I was very fond of T4. I do not know why so many people were against it. It was said there were discontinuities with it, but they did not jump out at me. T3's idea of having 'judgement day' unavoidable and the plot centering around surviving it instead was a cool idea. So to me T4 was a logical sequel to T3. Plot points of having that guy with the human heart in it made for good conflict/resolution with John Connor. I do hope they continue the series with Bale as Connor in T5.

I don't want to see another T-movie. So far it is good. I am affraid it might become what Batman and Robocop became - soap operas.

But as a matter of fact the only thing that I personally miss in the story and would be cool to see is how Skynet became transformed from a single USAF base to a huge metropolis with his own factories for Ts. I would like to see Skynet's point of view.

But if they want to do it again with out Brad Fiedel and James Cameron... not sure. Yes T:S was such one and was not so bad for me. But I am really affraid they might turn it soapy. Especially Robocop - such a cool movie turned into real soap. I was so disapointed.