Fantasy worlds you'd want to visit

Its not fantasy though is it?

No , it's not fantasy This particular trilogy by Harrison concerned 3 deadly worlds. I read book 1 never read book 2 and 3.

No , it's not fantasy This particular trilogy by Harrison concerned 3 deadly worlds. I read book 1 never read book 2 and 3.
Yes, I've read them all. The first is the best one. My point was, if they're not fantasy but SF, they don't really belong in the thread. Not that it matters - they're 'made up' after all.

But they are still fantasy world's, Bick.

I interpreted the question as fantasy as in made up, rather than the genre itself.

I interpreted the question as fantasy as in made up, rather than the genre itself.

Yes, my decade-younger self (as opposed to my decayed older self) should really have put "invented". I put fantasy only because that tends to be my own choice of reading.

Sorry Harebrain and apologies to Bick as well.

In which case, I’d love to see the creatures and the land caught within the Fugue from Clive Barker’s Weaveworld. I always imagine it to be so colourful and beautiful. More of a vivid trip than a cartoon.

Last edited:
I think Id like to take a trip ti The Island known as The Commonwealth in John Myer Myers novel Sliverlock . This particular Island is populated by all the great characters of myth and literature . it sounds lie a fun place to have multiple adventures on.:cool: