Fantasy worlds you'd want to visit

Middle-Earth
Randland
Osten Ard
The Land (preferably, before the Sunbane)

Chronicles of Thomas Covenant, The Land.

Professor Hora's nowhere house with its hour-lilies:

Ryhope Wood from Mythago Wood.

Neil Gaiman's Neverwhere. I'm not sure I'd last long but the first bit would be fun. And hopefully the last bit, painless.

Middle-Earth and Narnia, as many others have stated.

The Unknown from Over the Garden Wall. Autumnal and eerie, with surprises around every bend, but most of the inhabitants aren't as scary as they seem. (I say MOST, not ALL. The shadowy beast that stalks you and tries to manipulate you into letting yourself die to feed its fire would be a bit of a downside.)

Whatever the crazy colorful world of Dr. Seuss's Oh, the Places You'll Go! is.

Lewis Carrol's Wonderland.

Tim Burton's Halloweentown.

Perelandra, C. S. Lewis's fantastical reimaging of the planet Venus (although it might be more of a sci-fi world).

Pepperland and its surrounding seas, from Yellow Submarine.

I'd love to go to The University in The Kingkiller Chronicles. If you've never heard of the Stacks, then you're missing out! It also has those little reading rooms where you can disappear for days on end to read or experiment with sympathy (a.k.a magic)

Well, there is the obvious, Narnia. Been wanting to go there for as long as I can remember. I'm pretty sure my younger sister and I spent a good deal of our childhood climbing into wardrobes with youthful optimism.

There was a children's book that I read in grade school called The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. I remember some strange things about that world, like being able to buy words in a market, and a dog with a clock in its body that could fly because "time flies." I feel like that kind of world is definitely a place I'd like to visit.

I suppose Shangri-La from Lost Horizon by James Hilton would be a place I'd like to visit. That sounds more like a retirement location for me, honestly, with the promise of spiritual study and enlightenment in the mountains of Tibet. I'm not sure this one actually qualifies as a fantasy world, but I'm throwing it in any way.

Pern is technically a science fiction world, but that too is a place I'd like to go. Riding a dragon remains on my bucket list.

The Hyborian age of Conan the Barbarian . It would be a great place to have an adventure and conversely a terrible place to die in.:D

I'd like to visit the Culture. A GSV and an Orbital maybe spend a year on each, just to relax.

Chasm City on Yellowstone. I'm not bothered whether it be before or after the Melding Plague hit as i think both would have it's fair share of sights to see. Both decadent and grotesque.

Deathworld in book one of Harry Harrisons Deathworld Trilogy . The planet were every single lifeforms attacks you sounds like a really fun and exciting place to visit and explore. :D