Brent Weeks: The Black Prism. Quiz, What Color is your Magic?

Menion

ze Spaniard!
"And it was in that moment that their hearts withi
Take the quiz and find out what kind of drafter you would be in the world of The Black Prism. Brent Weeks | Author of the Night Angel trilogy and The Black Prism

I seem to be a Green Drafter.

Green luxin is springy and flexible. The uses are as varied as the drafter is creative: from furniture to projectiles to shields to the throwing arms of war engines. Greens are wild, free. They don't so much disrespect authority as not even recognize it.
The results from your color matching test have also shown that you are one of the elite, a superchromat. The magic you do will almost never fail. Satrapies will compete to recruit you, and you will have a wide latitude in what work you choose to do once you finish your studies. You can expect your patron to lavish praise and honors on you. As a monochrome, you will master your color, and only have to defer to bichromes and polychromes and, of course, the nobility and the satraps who support us all.

I'm
Orange luxin is slick, lubricative, and heavy. It is often used in conjunction with machines and traps. Oranges are often artists, brilliant in understanding other people's emotions and motivations. Some use this to defy or exceed expectations. Others become master manipulators.
The results from your color matching test have also shown that you are one of the elite, a superchromat. The magic you do will almost never fail. Satrapies will compete to recruit you, and you will have a wide latitude in what work you choose to do once you finish your studies. You can expect your patron to lavish praise and honors on you. As a monochrome, you will master your color, and only have to defer to bichromes and polychromes and, of course, the nobility and the satraps who support us all.

Now I'm going to move to the lounge.

Given that I didn't really understand a lot of the details, the general tenor of the questions have led me to becoming:

Orange luxin is slick, lubricative, and heavy. It is often used in conjunction with machines and traps. Oranges are often artists, brilliant in understanding other people's emotions and motivations. Some use this to defy or exceed expectations. Others become master manipulators.

You are a green drafter

Green luxin is springy and flexible. The uses are as varied as the drafter is creative: from furniture to projectiles to shields to the throwing arms of war engines. Greens are wild, free. They don't so much disrespect authority as not even recognize it.

I'm not sure how I got this one, I suppose my answers varied wildly?

I wonder if the color shifting blocks at the start have more to do with things than i thought.....

I haven't read the books so don't know why I did the quiz. But hey ho, here's me:

You are a sub-red drafter

Sub-reds can see in the dark, draft the heat from their surroundings to survive intense heat, and throw flame crystals which turn into fire when exposed to air. Sub-reds are passionate in all ways, the most purely emotional of all drafters.

Story of my life:

You are a colorblind red drafter

Supplicant, you're cursed, born gifted and defective. You're naturally gifted for drafting red, but your eyes can't differentiate between red and green, making you a subchromat. Everything you draft fails within moments. No country will pay your tuition at the Chromeria. Find other work.

The wife would say my DIY is probably the same!! :(

I've no idea what half of that meant, but here's my answer.

You are a superviolet drafter

Made of wavelengths shorter than most human eyes can see, superviolet luxin is invisible except to superviolet drafters--and those only when they concentrate. Solid, but not as strong as blue or green, superviolet is the subtlest luxin. Used for cryptography, creating invisible walls and traps, and marking targets on the battlefield, superviolets tend to have a removed outlook. They appreciate irony and sarcasm and are sometimes cold.

edit: just read the result - I'm Awesome :D

edit2: Hang on! It seems we all got superchromat. I call shenanigans.

YOU ARE A YELLOW DRAFTER
Yellow luxin is most often a liquid that releases its energy back into light quickly, allowing its use as a torch or a trigger to ignite flammable materials or explosives. Yellow nourishes other luxins, extending the durability of luxin structures or tools. Like water turning to ice, when yellow is drafted perfectly, it loses its liquidity and becomes the hardest luxin of all. Yellows tend to be clear thinkers, intellect and emotion in perfect balance.

Yep, I suspect we're all superchromat. Or, seeing where we are, superchronate, and the test can't spell.