Looking for a black and white Graphic Novel

47thRonin

Hi Everybody, I've been searching now for about 1 year for a comic/graphic Novel which i've seen in a comicstore. Unfortunatly the comicstore closed down and the owner disappeared. had no chance to buy that graphic novel and dont even know what its name is. tried to find it on amazon and googled the hell out but no chance.. the thing is i could only remember 1 short story which i wanna animate in 3d... so here is the plot..

( it may sound weird, but the stories and the style were so.. hope you can follow and hope that anyone knows the name of that graphic novel)

p.s.

1. the style reminded me of charles burns comics ( black hole ),
2. it was all in black and white and
3. the book had about ( mhhh ?!? lets say about maybe 40 or 60 pages ???
4. it wasnt a whole story.. basically 3 or 4 short stories

the first one goes
first scene: " it starts with a guy who's in a trailer of a Midget-fortuneteller. the Midget-fortuneteller pulls out a tarotcard with a picture of a Midged-magician.. the guy gives him money for that and leaves the trailer and drives away from the carnival... while he drives he looks at the card , laughs hysterically and pulls the midget-magician out of the card.

second scene: " we see the same guy in a city ( 1930's ). he is observing a house. we see the same midget-magician as on the tarot card. only real this time.. the midget leave the house .. hes dressed with a coat and a hat. the guy follows him in a laundry shop waits for him outside and keeps following him.. then somehow loses him in a dead end street. he looks around and sees a gully cover on the ground which is still open ( like in the movie the third man ),, he climbs in and sees a bunch of rabbits.. and thinks.. the midget cant be far. see a huge rabbit disappear around the corner in the tunnelsystem.. follows that one and finds himself in a very tight tunnel cylinder..crawls at the end... and sees that hes basically trapped inside a washing machine... outside the midget magician stands and pushes the on-button.. the picture swirls and end of the story..

thats it.. hope someone knows this and can help me..

thx..

ahh come on people,

at least some direction or a link.. something !?!?!? please... !!!

thanx Interference and Nesacat !!!

At least any answers.. man i really hope i will soon find out where to get that graphic novel.. still big time thx

ertan

Still hope though that someone here will soon read this and give me a clue where and how to find it..

ertan

Racking my brains thinking about this one...

I'm sure you've thought about some of the obvious ones like Daniel Clowes.

David Beauchard did a comic called "Nocturnal Conspiracies" which was a series of dream comics he drew, but I just checked my copy and there's nothing in there that looks like what you described.

My other guess may have been something by Al Davison, but doesn't seem the fit the bill either...

Will have more of a think and get back to you...

Back