DISCUSSION -- The 75 word Challenge, April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
You slipped in before me. Let me be the second to congratulate Ursa!

And you certainly made it an interesting race, No One.

Though it would have made the exact wording of the revised thread title ... interesting, had it been you who won.

Oops. My apologies, TE :D

And it's certainly better that someone won, as opposed to no one. That would have been far too confusing.

***Congratson the win Ursa!***

And also, Thank you to Harebrain, TheDustyZebra and No One (Wow! Just knowing how close I got to a vote gets me pumped for next month!) for those generous mentions of my story! Thank you!

Congrats Ursa! It was a fine story and a wonderful choice.

Howdy,
Congrats Ursa ! I would like to thank all who put me on their lists. My vote went to (of all people) R. Sliwinski. It was tuff to do but his story painted a picture in my mind and when that happens it usually stays with me forever-----good job.
I've been a little distracted the last day or so, my brother called from Alabama, he was in the middle of the tornado, all I was able to find out so far is that he is Ok. Telephone connection was very bad and we got cut off , unable to reach him since.
Bob S.

Congratulations, Ursa, a well-deserved win! And thank you to Hex for the mention, and to my mystery voter. Looking forward to next month's challenge, time to see if I can get me two votes :D

Congrats Ursa!

Big thanks to my mystery voter and those who mentioned me. The competition is getting so fierce now, after a whole year of honing our 75-word challenge skills, that it takes something really special to get votes.

Congratulations, Ursa!:)

And a quick thanks to Nixie, StormFeather and TJ for putting my story on their shortlists - thank you very much!:)

Well done, Ursa! I've often admired your entries (especially after they were explained), but I think this was the first I was close to voting for (very close, in fact).

Congratulations, Ursa! I found your story really difficult - but in a good way (which I didn't expect from a 75 word story).

Did I dream it, or was there some suggestion in the news that it was a mistranslation and in fact you get greeted in the afterlife by raisins instead of virgins?

Congratulations to Ursa! (And it's the first time I've actually voted for a winner!)

Thanks for the mentions, those that I shortlisted for, and thanks for the second vote, whoever voted for it.

Good wishes to Alabama folk, and hearty congratulations to the big bear! I'm really looking forward to whatever you cook up for May.

Congratulations, Ursa! *dreads to contemplate the pun-istic horrors of next month's theme*

And joined congratulations and commiserations to No One for coming so close.

Bob S. Sr -- I hope you hear good news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.