Kevin J Anderson - Is he any good?

The final volume of the last trilogy has apparently been postponed, and their publishers are now pushing a new original series. The first novel is Hellhole, and it sounds like a cross between their Dune novels and KJA's Sage of the Seven Suns.

Marvellous. In an attempt to phase out fossil fuels, has anyone considered attaching a dynamo to Frank Herbert spinning in his grave?

I really liked his Star Wars books, they were well written. Haven't ever read anything of his other than Young Jedi Knights though, and that was several years ago.

I am surprised how many people seem to dislike Kevin J Andersons writing. I have read a few of his Star Wars books when I was a teenager and loved them. Just this year I read the first 2 books in the Terra Incognita and loved them. The writing may be simple but he weaves a fantastic story which spans the course of a generation. My wife actually bought me the first book, which i like sometimes because she doesnt read the genre and tends to pick things for me I normally wouldnt read. This pick was great and i couldnt be happier that she bought it.

I would recommend reading the Terra series to anyone looking for a good, touching story and i am really looking forward to the 3rd installment this summer