Help Nathan buy Firefly!

I really don't understand why this show was cancelled, we could be in season 6, 7 or 8 by now.

BTW: Joss Whedon's cult favorite 'Firefly' returns to television[/URL] (Sorry no new episodes, just the 2002 ones, but if it has high ratings the executives at FOX might consider a reboot)

We could only hope that someone, anyone in Hollywood would understand just how powerful that one season was.. Brilliant show and I watch the series once a year just to remind myself what good television and acting looks like.. :D

I think I've read interviews where Joss has said if the show came back he would only do it with the original cast, and that would include both Wash and Book. How he would accomplish that, I have no idea.

But the logistics are certainly a concern. I don't know how long Nathan is committed to Castle or what their production schedule is like. Inara has been involved with V and Jayne with the show Chuck. So clearly, it would take some work to align schedules, if it's possible at all.

It will be interesting to watch regardless. Fan momentum got Family Guy back on the air, but that's an animated show which seems easier to produce without concern over schedules and expensive sets and the like.

Go back to th beginning and tell their tales.. I wouldn't mind seeing how each one came to be desperate enough to climb aboard Firefly with a wanted rebel on the raggedy edge.. :p

Honestly I hope this happens...at some point. I don't know where Nathan Fillion or anyone else is in the process, but it would be cool to see Firefly, or some incarnation of it, return.

In fact, if Fillion completely redid firefly - polished it up a bit here and there, changed a few things o'er yonder - I think it'd be cool. Put a new spin on it, flesh out the world of Firefly a bit more.

I would volunteer to help them with that :) I mean I'd want a fairly comfortable cardboard box on the set to sleep in, and perhaps some food. :)

Honestly, though, I would love to find some way to make this possible.

I hope it happens, but i can't see it evern being more than a wish fantasy. :(