Stargate series 2.5 in the UK

PTeppic

Reetou Diplomatic Corp
Anyone know when Sky are going to resume showing the second half of Stargate Universe in the UK?

Soon.

Starting next week, the final ten installments of Stargate Universe will air. But we've already seen the first three episodes, and it's full of bittersweet space opera goodness. Read our spoiler free breakdown now. io9. We come from the future.

So, the question is repeated... no sign of the second half of season 2 on Sky. Is it really going to come back?

All that Sky are saying is that it's coming soon.
Unfortunately they seem to do this a lot with the 'cult' shows, not really promoting when they are returning until a week or so before they air. A number of people, including myself had this problem recently when asking about the show 'Chuck', Sky would only respond that it was coming soon and to check the schedules. It's almost as if they don't care if people watch them or not.

The problem is, they're all but promoting dodgy downloads. It's been out in America for weeks now, so anyone over here who wants to see is going to download. I know a handful at work who already have. I'm sticking out and waiting for iTunes... but even that requires prior transmission by Sky.

Have Sky changed their schedules at a week's notice? I would have sworn I'd checked Monday nights up to 10 days ahead...

For the record, in the UK the second half of SG.U season two resumes on Monday 11th April, Sky 1, 8pm.

Have Sky changed their schedules at a week's notice? I would have sworn I'd checked Monday nights up to 10 days ahead...

For the record, in the UK the second half of SG.U season two resumes on Monday 11th April, Sky 1, 8pm.

It does seem to have suddenly appeared in the listings. Thanks for letting us know, since it seems unlikely that Sky were willing to give any of the fans a heads up. I shall pass the news on to my minions :)