The Crippled God now in stock at Waterstone's stores!

Rane Longfox

Red Rane
Books, Textbooks, eBooks and eReaders at Waterstones.com

Now, this does not mean it will be available to buy today, because I know it is embargoed, so it shouldn't be on sale until Monday. BUT, the Waterstone's website shows that deliveries have arrived today at a lot of Waterstone's stores around the UK, so if you check out your local store, you never know. If that store is full of incompetents who don't know anything about the genre enough to check if it is embargoed or not, they could put it on the shelves already. (This is remarkably common, even though it brings a heavy fine...)

Woot!

There seems to be a lot of wooting being done around here lately...;) *See China Mieville thread.

Still I'll gladly second this woot...:)

I'm content enough to wait for a copy to land in a bookstore near me though following the official release date.

I hope the Kindle version is available tomorrow as well

Tbh I'm only halfway through Return of The Crimson Guard so I haven't even started Reaper's Gale yet. I stopped reading until I could get my hands in the complete series. GRR Martin has taught me a lesson. Lol

You can start reading again tomorrow, then. ;) :p

---

I was dismayed to find, on Friday, that my local branch is staffed by a bunch of "competents". I've also cancelled my Amazon pre-order, because Waterstones are selling it for a tenner.

Can't wait! I have an hour of Image Processing at nine, then I'm free for the day. :D

Can't wait. Almost finished Dust of Dreams.

This one is only just over 500 pages long, right?

Seems a bit short for Mr Erikson.

I'm currently at page 300 or so. Still build-up mostly.