Darkwar questions (spoilers)

eterne

Hi all!

I'm new here and this is my first post. I just finished reading the Darkwar saga. Can't say I've enjoyed it so much as Serpentwar but, well, I still hope that it might get better before the end.

Anyway, I had a couple of questions. When Pug & co. travel to the second circle (IaDR) they traverse a sort of "between realms" place, , where they seem to see "something". What or who it was is never explained, and I was wondering whether there is more information about it in the Demonwar saga, or wether you have some theory.

The other questions regards Nakor. While he is in the TeKarana palace, he takes some time to admire the depictions of Dasti battles there. His attention is drawn to the figure of a Lesser and is surprised to see a glyph which, should not exist on that world. But I think no further explanation is ever given about it. Did I miss something?

Thanks a lot for your help!

I wish I could help here. Strangely I've lost all memory of these parts.

Is "the between realms" place the bar they go to?

I most definately remember that strange glyph that he noticed but never recall it being explained either. Maybe others, with greater knowledge of Feist's work, were able to recognize it from the description based on something described earlier in Feist's work.

I'm sure it's somehow significant since the 2nd realm shouldn't really have knowledge of things in the 1st realm. I suspect it has something to to with either one of the Gods or one of the Dragon Lords who supposedly tried to invade that realm.

Thanks for the answers! We'll have to wait. Perhaps it is explained in the new books. Ross, the "between realms" I was referring to is the place they travel through when they are sent to Kosridi from Delecordia, not Delecordia itself.

Ok, it's been a while since I read these but I'll theorise away anyway.

I don't know what was between realms exactly but Feist doesn't seem to have attached any significance to it thus far. It does seem to be a general rule in fantasy that if a realm exists something will live within it...

I sort of assumed the glyph was a reference to the gardener, seeing he wasn't exactly of the Dasati world and that the glyph also is connected with a lesser. A bit of foreshadowing of what would be revealed later on in the book perhaps.