Dr. Who Script.

GOLLUM

Listening to a recent Australian podcast interview with Neil Gaiman focusing on the current anthology Stories co-edited with Al Sarantino that boasts a particularly excellent cast, mention was made of how he is working on a Dr. Who script, for release I believe in April.

Sounds like a fun project, so I thought I would share this with you all.

Someone will probably have a link on this.

Cheers....:)

As printed on the rather over-long article of the entire season 6 thread on the SFX website:

Episode Four:
Written by: Neil Gaiman
Directed by: Richard Clark
Other info: Rory is definitely in this episode (confirmed on Twitter by Neil himself)

In a column for Doctor Who Magazine, Gaiman described Suranne’s character as “someone who is beautiful, and who bites, and who might just turn out to be an old acquaintance with a new face…”, adding, “it starts in void-space, with something – or someone – we have not seen since [1969 Patrick Troughton story] ‘The War Games’, and a knock on the TARDIS door…”

Moffat has called it “a beautiful poem of an episode” and says that Suranne Jones “will change the way you see Doctor Who forever forever – and that’s a hand-on-heart promise.”

Guest Starring: Suranne Jones (Karen McDonald in Coronation Street) as Idris, Adrian Schiller (Being Human) and Elizabeth Berrington (Waterloo Road, Psychoville).

Read more: The Doctor Who Series Six News Accumulator Page The Doctor Who Series Six News Accumulator Page

oooh! Yay! They better not drag out the wait for us Aussie fans...

Looking forward to this one. I thought the last series of dr. who was over pretty lackluster overall - but with this news the next series is looking brighter!

Hiss stuff is not for TV, though, especially the BBC. I hope without the vulgarity, darkness, and violence, (which make Stardust and American Gods amazing reads), it's still going to be good. But, on the other hand, It's Doctor Who. It can't really go wrong.