Read it, swap it

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com
Hope this is the right section for this! I didn't want to de-rail Anne's thread any further!

Anyway, Junkmonkey suggested this site to me. Read It Swap It | The UK's Free Book Swap Shop! | The Library

And so far I've got several people wanting my Great Book of Amber (although, I'm a div and have just realised that it's going to cost me a ton to post that beast so am waiting until somebody has something I really want!) And lots of people wanting my The Book with No Name too.

I've already made one swap. My The One Kingdom by Sean Russell, for Mary Hoffman's City of Masks.

I'm Mouser on there, if anybody wants to see what I have to swap.

Saves buying new books, and gets rid of ones I don't want anymore, so it's all good.

Mouse

ejtett.weebly.com
I thought the same thing! I offered up a random book on wolf research and somebody's requested to swap for it already. Not sure they have anything I want though...

thatollie

Kraken Addict
Hmmm, interesting. I may have a use for this site in the future. Bookmarked.

Moggle

Too bad they're UK only; I could have used another swap site in addition to the ones I already belong to.

Spade

Custom User Title
www.Paperbackswap.com is a good US one. Once you mail a book to someone, you get a credit to obtain a book that ANYONE on the site has for only the cost of shipping a paperback book media mail (under $3, normally). I think you get a free credit for signing up and listing ten books that you are willing to trade.

Harpo

Please revive in 2035
Over a decade later, is this still operating?
And if not, is there a new place?

Bramandin

This is why I love that my library has a booksale room. It's mostly for their own discards, but they can move donations as well.