2011 Book Giveaway

Anne Lyle

Fantastical historian
Cambridge, UK. Or London, c.1593 - some days it's
Hi all

To celebrate completion and submission of my first novel - and because I have way too many how-to-write books, as well as a great pile of freebie novels from conventions that I just don't have time to read - I'm going to be giving away one of each every month in 2011!

First up are "The First Five Pages: A Writer's Guide to Staying Out of the Rejection Pile" by Noah Lukeman and "Slights" by Kaaron Warren.

Note: since I'm paying for postage, I'm having to limit this to UK/EU residents. Sorry about that! Of course you're welcome to just visit my website anyway
wink.gif

For more details, visit my blog: http://www.annelyle.com

Thanks!

Visited and commented. And, when I work out how to do it, I'll follow your blog too.

Sounds like a good idea, Anne. I tried a 'book swap' idea on another website as I've got lots of books to give away and nobody was interested.

Thanks! If you click on the 'RSS feed' link in that post*, you should be taken to a page which asks you how you'd like to subscribe - at least, that's how Firefox does it. Sorry, I don't know about Internet Explorer, as I'm on a Mac.

I'm aiming to post weekly to the blog, ideally on Wednesdays - book reviews, stuff about history, musings on fantasy fiction and gender issues - basically anything that catches my interest and is related in some way to my fiction. I have a separate blog about my writing progress, which is more about keeping myself on track and accountable, rather than attracting the interest of other people :)

* or try this link

Ah, done it now. I'm on blogger and on the dashboard there's an option to add blogs you want to follow by copying and pasting in the URL. So I did that. ;)

Yes... It's a cunning ploy to fool cats so that I can get into their midst.