Another Podcast linked on Not a Blog

Season 2 GOT filing locations being chosen. Morocco and Iceland mentioned

My GOD, I just found out there's a Dark Tower movie and TV series being planned. WHo knew? (sorry about being off topic)

29 minutes in and no GRRM, PLUS these guys are totally annoying

GRRM shows up at 34 minutes in

Talks about his early days writing in Hollywood and also writing prose.

seems to be a glitch at the 47 minute mark. I can't understand what he's saying dominates 80% of his time. I assume it's ASOIAF?

The Knot mentioned at minute 56. Said most issues resolved. "One thread of the knot left" (fabric thread). Talks about the difficulty of the knot.

Wondering if all the extra work is really improving things or is he spinning his wheels.

Says it was fun writing episode 8 of GOT. "The Pointy End"

that's a wrap

I wanted to stop listening before the start of the credits.
I wanted to punch my eardrums out with an awl. Those guys are brutal. IMO not worht listening to. Also there were some TV show spoilers and a bad movie spoiler.

I wanted to (still want to) punch the hosts. I'm at about the 45th minute at the moment.

I recant my previous statement now that I've heard the whole thing. They were really respectful at the end.

I recant my previous statement now that I've heard the whole thing. They were really respectful at the end.
They we ver respectful to GRRM during the whole thing. Just extremely annoying :)

I Uspect he didn't know how late into the thing he'd appear.

Yeah, they're annoying. I'm not sure I'd listen to another one, even if they do interview Stan Lee.

Back