Buffy to return

I know Joss Whedon was only joking, but I can't help wondering how Batman would turn out in his hands.

This truly has to be an enormous, cataclysmic mistake. I am hoping and begging to the powers that be that this does not go ahead.

Has Hollywood run out of ideas? Make up something new, stop 'rebooting' and 'reimagining' things and come up with new stories!

And leave Buffy well alone.

When a series is fine why bother? With Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica it kind of makes sense as they are older series and the idea was to bring it to a younger audience. However Buffy only ended in 2003! It isn't old and doesn't need rebooting.

Doesn't make sense, and wont work. Hollywood need to get some fresh blood out, because it's getting tedious with all the 'remakes', 'reboots' and 'reimaginings'.

When a series is fine why bother? With Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica it kind of makes sense as they are older series and the idea was to bring it to a younger audience. However Buffy only ended in 2003! It isn't old and doesn't need rebooting.

Doesn't make sense, and wont work. Hollywood need to get some fresh blood out, because it's getting tedious with all the 'remakes', 'reboots' and 'reimaginings'.

:)So agree with you. The show just ended, well not just but it hasn't been that long. Writer's must be bored or something. :D[/COLOR]

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brian G Turner Buffy 1
Brian G Turner Buffy 12
Brian G Turner Buffy 16
Overread Buffy 15
REBerg Buffy 12