Red Dwarf

i remember when some freinds of mine and i realized how much slang we used that was from red dwarf. i miss that show. Think i am going to go out and buy the first season.

skip red alert going straight to brown trousers.

Eradius Lore said:
has anybody seen the pilot episode for the us version of red dwarf, is was one of the worst things i have ever had the misfortune to see

yes unfortunatly i have, how they managed to ruin it. and why, the bloody show is in english, did they think they needed an american version.

now have you seen the cooking speacil they were on?

Ah, I smegging (had to be done!) love Red Dwarf. It was a cracking series. I loved Rimmer, he was always my favourite...just always so uptight, but he had some fantastic lines. And this was back in the day when Chris Barrie was big, I remember him being in...ack...the British Umpire was it called? Set in a sports centre? Yeah, I loved that programme as well!

And this was back in the day when Chris Barrie was big, I remember him being in...ack...the British Umpire was it called? Set in a sports centre? Yeah, I loved that programme as well!

That series was "The Britass Empire" IIRC.

The Britass Empire, yep. Didn't like that so much.
Edott, yep I've seen Can't Smeg, Won't Smeg!! Hilarious!

That series was "The Britass Empire" IIRC.

That's the one! Ha! Well, it was MANY years ago. I loved it. I remember one episode when they thought Chris Barrie's character had been killed...hehe.

But yes, anyway, to stick with the thread's topic...I love Red Dwarf!

My claim to fame – My step-sister used to know Danny, apparently the man has one wicked afro and is very quiet – Though my sister is apparently paranoid…He’s very right there – She still is.:D :rolleyes:

Craig Charles used to live in Chard, where I'm from!! I never saw him, but he was not very nice apparently. I love him in RD though!

I love Red Dwarf. It's always been a favourite of mine, as you don't see too many combinations of sci-fi and broad humour. More please!:)