Red Dwarf

lister playing pool for the galaxy...
holly (male) with a toupe`
rimmer on the hologram ship
the cat, well i love the cat...

Rimmer: What's this? Learning drugs? They're illegal, matey! Where did you get them? I'm afraid you're in very serious, grave, deep trouble, Lister. Where did you get them? I want names, I want places, I want dates.

Lister: Arnold Rimmer, his locker, this morning.

don't know it tells her much more than that we are insane and can memorise insane television lines:D
boy, i love red dward
*wanders off humming... 'its cold outside...'"

Talking about the books. Am I the only one to think the ones by Grant Naylor are great, but the ones written only by Grant or only Naylor are rubbish ?

The Master™ said:
Red Dwarf was/is great... Still waiting for the new film that they have been planning for the last 5-6 years...

But, the series still holds up as being classic comedy... And don't forget Holly!!! That computer ROCKS!!!

God I wish they would make that already!!!

kyektulu said:
Red Dwarf course I remember it after all It is among the best british comedys of all time!
Except that is when cochansky joined, god damn that woman she spoiled it!!!!!
xxxkyexxx

Red Dwarf really did go down hill after series 6 but i don't think it was because of chloe annet. One of the writers, rob grant left. After that Doug naylor just couldn't keep up the same standard. Any true dwarfer :) knows series 7 and 8 pale in comparsion to 1-6. Ah the glory days. In all honesty i think the film will suck ass if its made and i personaly wouldn't fund it if i had the cash. If rob grant got back on board then yes i definatly would. The first too red dwarf books are also really worth reading. Infinity welcomes careful drivers and Better than life. Yes i am a red dward geek :) The best episode in my opinion is back to reality when they discover red dwarf was a video game. Pure class :) Stasis leak, backwards and psirens are also amazing. Tbh anything from 1-6 is just class.

Red Dwarf is the best thing ever invented! I own series 1-6 on DVD and watch them often.

I loved Red Dwarf! I too am suffering withdrawals from not being able to watch it! My fav character was Lister first, then Rimmer. Craig Daniels can be seen on Robot Wars nowadays. I loved his accent and goofy antics and his guitar playing. He really cracked me up!! I am hoping that now I have a dvd/vcr combo my son will get me the series for christmas. Oh to dream about Lister. Hahahhaha!