What makes Stargate better then other TV shows?

amelia malaron

Hi guys!
I personally love SGC and Atlantis better then the new Universe show, and I would like to ask YOU some questions!!

What makes Stargates SG1 and Atlantis different to every other TV show?

I love Stargate more then any other show and I think these are some of the reasons:

1: There is no unnecessary sex and love scenes that stop the story from progressing gracefully.

2: The humour and amazing defined characters that are all different in their own way but so amazing.

I just KNOW that there are more reasons, can you help me? This is just for a bit of fun!! =)

I get hook in Stargate since the movie. So for me the concept and story of the movie left me amazed. So when I discover they make a series I was instantly looking forward to it. And was glad to see that they keep the movie's concept for the series even using some of the actors. So I was hook again. Is not neccesarily that Stargate is better than other shows for me personally the story of the Ancients, the stargates, the humor, the different races, the acting(the actors that have been in it are just amazing), the conflicts, the battles. All that make it an amazing franchise. SG1 and Atlantis hook me instantly, SGU is getting there slowly. Is the first franchise that I have see all episodes. ;)

What makes it fun to watch? Simply put it's well written escapist fun .:)

It's fun and interesting, with great character interaction and growth over time. While there is an overall story arc, there's room for branches to grow from it.

Back