So what goes on here?

Toby Frost

Supporter
First off, eeee I have my own mini-forum! How good is that? I seem to have sneaked in among proper authors like Heinlein and Asimov (and what's more, I promise to post more regularly than they do). But what else will happen in this palace of glittering delights?

Well, this is obviously quite a good place for posting stuff relating to the books and stories what I wrote. If you ever wondered which off-licence has had the greatest influence on my philosophy, here's the place to find out. You can also making demands for money, apologies and the like. I promise to provide answers as soon as I've made them up. Fawning adoration is also welcomed.

So if you like tea, gin, model kits, Biggles, old computer games and Frank Hampson, this is the place for you. If you're a mindless alien warlord, maybe less so. Failing that, I'll just witter on for a bit and then put the kettle on. Good, eh?

Well, it's pretty hectic right now. There are certainly at least 2 short stories in the works, which should be out by the end of the year (And there may be more, but I'm working on that!). I've been quite busy with other stuff of late, but I'm hoping to do another short story soon, which will be fantasy and quite different in tone. So it's been rather busy, especially since I've been working on the Deep Fantasy Epic (TM) as well. But I'm certainly not ruling anything out, definitely not...

So if you like tea, gin, model kits, Biggles, old computer games and Frank Hampson, this is the place for you.

Wot, not Meccano as well?...:p

Congrats, Toby, on your elevation - and may you never get glue on your cockpit canopies...:D

I have my own mini-forum!

Perhaps this could be used as evidence to get those empty-head vacuum brains (yes, I know, it's tautological) at Wikipedia to stop deleting SCS articles.

Back