Supernatural

Season 7 is really going great so far. Just saw episodes 4 and 5 tonight and I must say: PLEASE PEOPLE, PLEAAAAAAAASE DO SOME RESEARCH ON ROMANIAN PRONUNCIATION IF YOU'RE GONNA HAVE IT IN YOUR SERIES. It's the n-th time that I've seen the Romanian language BUTCHERED, utterly and senselessly butchered in a TV series. Just once, just a one single time I'd like someone to pronounce things right and not make it sound like it was written in the 12th century.

7 Seasons on and I'm still loving this show. I'm enjoying this season more than the previous one, despite some wonderful stand along episodes last year. I do miss Misha Collins. That man is just hilarious, on screen and off. I do hope he pops back soon.

I'm glad Sasquatch Sam is more-or-less back to normal. I haven't enjoyed him for a long time.

Supernatural is definitely one of the best shows on TV, without a doubt, but it does show in the last couple of seasons that they are trying to stretch it out longer than it was intended to.

I'm not a fan of the Leviathan at all, in my opinion the worst villains of the entire show. My favorite villain was by far Lilith.

Im liking the sound of what is going on with season 7 by the sounds of this thread :D

Haven't seen Season 7 yet, my own opinion is they should've stuck with the planned 5. It's my understanding that was Eric Kripke's intent was 5 seasons, and that he decided to bid ado to Season 6. He reappeared once or twice, but for the most part they went on without the good graces of the show's creator. At least that's how I read it.

Love Seasons 1 to 5, Season 6 was.....different, not too sure I liked the changes, most of the episodes were OK though. Having said all that however, I'll probably check out Season 7 when/if I get the chance. -kd5-

Back