Batman vs Predator

I'd like to read that Batman story some day. Graphic novels are good, but this was fun to see in live-action.

Love that part with Batman's cape spread out on the water. Awesome effect.

The AVP costumes are great, but the Batman costume really sucks.

Love that part with Batman's cape spread out on the water. Awesome effect.

The AVP costumes are great, but the Batman costume really sucks.

I thought it was interesting that the creators used the "Frank Miller" costume. I suppose they were going for an early Batman look, I liked it.

Nice film. I liked it. I remember reading the 3 part miniseries long ago. It was good, too. Overall, I liked this and thought the joker did okay as well. His dialog was a little clunky once they were face to face, but the laugh and intonation was spot on. I'm not sure about the fight choreography towards the end, but he killing blow (so to speak) was a nice fluid combo. I'd like to see something else by these people.

Yeah everyone loved the Arnie jungle Predator, and the idea of him being in a city for part 2 was valid, trouble is Danny Glover is no super-cop. Now the idea of him going to Gotham and meeting Batman is solid.

If he'd landed in Metropolis Superman would have kicked his ass.

In fact, most cities he wouldn't have had a chance against the local superhero - Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Flash, which is what makes this even more cool.

Coolest line

"What did he sound like?"

"He sounded kinda like you"