Inference

Tinsel

Science fiction fantasy
In stories like "The Shadow Over Innsmouth" evidence was inconclusive, and the shadow of rumors persisted even after the government investigated the sea port. Now this sounds a lot like the United States, but honestly I am talking about these stories, and in order to explain this better I will add some more details. Alright, suppose you look at something and you see what you see, and than later, perhaps even years later, you find out that what you looked at and thought about something is not the same as you see it now, so things have changed. In terms of evil, it is a power to be able to attract this deceptive appearance, even to the extent that nobody knows any better, and more so than ever nobody even cares. This is a very horrific thing, but it is also a reality. I believe that it is one of the goals of the Old Ones, no never mind. Honestly though, there is a cover up existing in some of these stories on the part of the cult, and they don't jump out right away, they plan and they slowly convert their followers. As I read these stories, I understand less of myself, and more of the master, H.P. Lovecraft.

Back