When Burrich finds out about Fitz.....(SPOILERS!)

phyxius

I'm 200 pages into Fool's Errand and I'd like to know in which book, this one, Golden Fool or Fool's Fate it finally happens? And if it's in the beginning, the middle or towards the end of that book?

You need not be more specific about answering the question,
and I am most thankfull for any answers!

Is it really that hard a question to answer?

I assume that everyone that looked into this thread has read through the second trilogy revolving FitzChivalry... Why else would one risk spoiling himself of something from the books.

So please, would somebody take the time to answer my question?

It's probably the shock of being asked for spoilers that's keeping people from answering - heavens knows we get enough people asking for us to be more careful in discussions! :p

Mind if I ask why you want to know before I answer completely? I'd personally keep on reading and find out through the narrative rather than be told - I've chanced upon spoilers before, and I find they just ruin the book; I find myself expecting what was spoiled everywhere instead of waiting for it to happen in ignorant bliss.

Welcome to the Chrons, btw.

Thread title changed to avoid giving away plot...

Phyxius, please remember that people may not have read the books yet when choosing a title for a thread...:p

pyan - Yeah, sorry. I only realised it after I posted the thread... somewhat embarrassed.

Lenny - Thanks! Why I'm asking is because this ridiculous triangle practically ruined the books for me... some people may find that strange but the only thing that got me up and reading Fool's Errand just a couple of days after I finished the previous books, was so I could read through their reaktion of Fitz being alive.

And I'm not exactly asking for any specifics, just that I heard someone guessing that they don't actually find out before the last book, meaning Fool's Fate. I am going to read through The Tawny Man, but if it really is in the last book then I'm not gonna have the heart to do it at this time. Maybe in a couple of years.

I've a feeling that it is in the last book, I'm afraid.

I strongly urge you to go on - the second book is a lot better than the first, and things really pick up towards the end, running into the third book.

Oh please do read all the books! It's brilliant how Lady Patience finds out. And Burrich finds out just on time to help Fitz.

Burrich finds out about Fitz being alive, when Nettle tells him she had a dream in which a wolf (or something like that) said to tell him that he now watches over his son, as once he did for him.

I think it is in the third book, since i seem to remember the conversation between Nettle and Fitz took place whilst he was on the ship to the Outislanders. With her 'too-full-of-himself-little-brother-Swift' unwantedly tagging along for the ride.

Back