aSoIaF Trivia Game

I will accept steely as a color, Cul. I don't remember him... Uh, just checked The Tower of the Hand and Steely Pate is an armorer in The Hedge Knight.

Even though he was not of whom I was thinking, I'll give you that one.

Four down, two to go... and I know of three more. Two are in the Night's Watch...

...and one is a lord who.... also has a metallic color in his name!

Bronze Yohn is indeed the lord I was looking for... And of course, I'll still give you Steely Pate.

So, just one more is needed. And I can think of two men in the NW with colors before their names. In fact, the colors are added because the men have the same name.

Black Walder, Red Walder,Bluetoothh, Bronze Yohn,White Walda, Rosey (whose maidenhead Pate wanted to buy), whitesmile wat, grey wind, blackfish, iron emmet

Uh... Kiwi, you've put me to shame. Red Walder, White Walda, and Whitesmile Wat are good answers. Even Iron Emmett is good... though Rusty Emmett sounds more descriptive. I was not looking for colors as proper names, eg. Rosey. Nor was I looking for nicknames without a name, eg. Bluetooth and Blackfish. Nor was I looking for animals, eg. Grey Wind.

But you did get the sixth person by naming four! Good job. Since I always give credit to the person getting the last part and not the most (though, I think you did both)... it is now your turn.

For the record, the two rangers I was thinking were Black Bernarr and Brown Bernarr.

I haven't really been following this thread, so it might have been asked already. It's probably also a fairly easy one.

Who is Sygerrik of Skagos, what does the name mean?
What happened to his son?

My word this forum is sick :eek:!
first post here!

Im probably breaking some rule for this game but i totally know the answer

Sygerik of Skagos was a the name the old king beyond the wall (billy? the bard... something like that) used when he snuck into winterfell and had a ******* child with the Lord Starks daughter.. they hid in the castle until they had the baby and when Stark died, there was no heir and the ******* kid became king !.. well became Lord

i hope im not getting confused with someone else..

shappa

EDIT: oh what does his name mean .. deception, deceitfullness, deceit - its one of those..

Boogz, Welcome! Just to let you know... there is usually much less activity here during the weekends.... so you may have to wait until Monday until you receive confirmation or rejection of your answer.

The only rules are 1) Post trivia from GRRM's epic, 2) you should wait for confirmation on your guess before you post new trivia, 3) be polite, and 4) have fun.

You may also want to check out the ASOIAF quote game called Who said that?

He was a bard his name is not entirely correct though, the name being Bael but i'll accept it.
The meaning of the name is more or less correct.

I'm still looking for what happened to the son though.
besides him becoming the next ruling Stark something happened to him.

Hint:Greek Theather.

Yeah, and in return his mother committed suicide and he ended up being flayed and worn as clothing by a Bolton.

In any case either Boogz or Delran Stark turn.

hey boaz thanks a lot :)

.. the boltons are hardcore with their flaying :O

so what ? i just ask a question.. hmm

I cant just whip out trivia like you guys :p but i remember one random thing.. probably a bit easy..

Who does Dareon marry in Braavos and why? also how is her daughter notable

Sailor's Wife, so he can bed her.
His daughter is called lanna and might be tyrion's daughter.
Other then that shi is younger and more expensive then the other whores.

<shakes head> thats the best i could do and it was answered in less than 500 seconds..

show us what u got kiwibird\!

EDIT: wow i just found a (your) thread on this, i had no idea about the tysha idea.. but damn no wonder you killed my question xD

Not really in the mood to find an interesting trivia.
So i'll ask an uninteresting one:

Give all the known Valyrian blades wielded by Vale lords.

Speaking of trvia, can anyone tell me in what book/chapter Arya visits the acorn lady. For some reason i wanna re-read that that part.

Kiwi, you can find chapter summaries for ASOIAF at The Tower of the Hand. In Arya's fourth chapter of ASOS, she stays a night at Acorn Hall, seat of Lady Smallwood.

The only Valyrian Steel blade that I can remember in The Vale is Lady Forlorn. Lyn Corbray possesses this blade to the chagrin of his elder brother, Lord Corbray... whose name escapes me. I cannot recall if the Redforts, the Royces, the Hunters or the other houses of The Vale (whose names also escape me) had any VSBs.