aSoIaF Trivia Game

Because he told the ruler that there was nothing special about a cat he was telling everyone was very special

This will take a while. or maybe not :)

Give me 20 or more characters who lost their jobs due to getting fired, killed, etc. Explain the circumstances of their "departure", as in who was responsible.

NO POV characters allowed

That's a Google job for sure lol.
Not really. it took me a while but I came up with a list from memory. I did have to confirm how outlet were "removed", but I think you can do it. if multiple people answer the onewith the most correct wins.

1. Janos Slynt - fired from his post as commander of Gold Cloaks by Tyrion
  2. Janos Slynt - killed and thus retired from his jobs in Night's Watch by Jon
  3. Tyrion - fired from his job as temporary Hand of King by Tywin
  4. Tyrion - fired from his job as Crown's Mater of Coin due to being suspected of murdering the king by Tywin
  5. Tywin - killed and thus no longer Hand of King by Tyrion
  6. High Septon (fat one) - killed in KL riot by the mob
  7. Preston Greenfield - killed by mob during KL riots and thus removed from Kingsguard
  8. Jeor Mormont - killed beyond the Wall in a mutiny by Ollo Lophand and thus no longer Commander of the Night's watch
  9. Benjen Stark - MIA and thus lost his job of First Ranger of NW
  10. Jon Arryn - poisoned by his wife Lysa at Littlefinger's behest and thus no longer Hand Of King
  11. Harys Swyft - removed as Hand of King by Cersei to replace Gyles Rosby as Master of Coin
  12. Gyles Rosby - died from a sickness and thus was no longer Master of Coin
  13. Orton Merryweather - resigned as Hand of King after Cersei was arrested and fled with his wife
  14. Eddard Stark - arrested for treason by Joffrey and thus removed from his post as Hand of King, later executed
  15. Barristan the Bold Selmy - retired from position of Lord Commander of the Kingsguard by Joffrey, later left to join Dany
  16. Varys - forfeited his position as Master of Whispers when he helped Tyrion escape and murder Tywin
  17. Petry Bealish - resigned his post as Master of Coin when he went to gain the Vale for Tywin's cause at Tywin's request
  18. Renly Baratheon - resigned as Master of Law at death of Robert Baratheon as he went to stake his own claim on the throne
  19. Stannis Baratheon - resigned as Master of Ships at death of Robert Baratheon as he went to stake his own claim on the throne
  20. Pycelle - fired by Tyrion from his post as Grand Maester for informing on him to Cersei and being complicit in death of Jon Arryn
  21. Kevan Lannister - resigned as Master of Law after the death of his brother and due to his unwillingness to bow to Cersei, could count as being fired
  22. Mace Tyrell - fired from the position of Master of Ships by Cersei Lannister under pretence of sending him to conquest Storm's End
  23. Sandor Clegane - resigned his position in Kingsguard when he defected during Battle of Blackwater due to fear of Wildfyre
  24. Aurane Waters - resigned his post as Master of Ships when Cersei was arrested bu defecting and stealing new ships he was commissioned to build
  25. Qyburn - dismissed from Small Council by Kevan
  26. Arys Oakheart - killed by Aero and thus removed from Kingsguard
  27. Mandon Moore - killed by Poderick and thus removed from Kingsguard
  28. Kevan Lannister - killed by Varys and his little birds and thus removed as a regent
  29. Maester Aemon - removed from his position as Maester of Castle Black for his own protection, later died
  30. Robert Baratheon - removed as King after being killed by a boar
  31. Joffrey Baratheon - removed as King after being poisoned by Olenna
  32. Chett - fired from his job of tending Maester Aemon due to Jon's interference for Sam's sake, transfered to work in the kennels
I hope that is enough. I could maybe go for a few more if necessary. Some are there just for lols xD

Great job. A couple of duplicates, and a couple of POV characters, but your list more than suffices.

Others you could have use were the Kettleblacks, Robb Stark, Lysa Aeryn, Ser Dontos, Mad Aerys, Vargo Hoat, Amory Lorch, Balon Greyjoy, Mance RRayder, Ser Jorah

I completely blanked out that POVs were off-limits. xD As for duplicates, I was just listing out of head so my bad. XD

I will post a question tomorrow. It is 2AM now and I am completely unprepared to post a question. XD

I completely blanked out that POVs were off-limits. xD As for duplicates, I was just listing out of head so my bad. XD

I will post a question tomorrow. It is 2AM now and I am completely unprepared to post a question. XD
You're answers were terrific

List at least 20 characters who are either maimed, disfigured, or mentally challenged in some way. Also list what their problem is and the cause of it if known. Birth defects are also acceptable, but the character had to be actually born alive.

I'll start with a few

Tyrion- dwarfism, missing part of nose from fight in Battle of the Blackwater, Manson Moore cut him

Jaime- hand cut off by Vargo Hoat

Theon- various body parts cut off by Ramsay Bolton

Lollys Stokeworth- born a dimwit

Ilyn Payne- tongue removed on orders of Mad King Aerys

Donal Noye- lost his arm in a war, maybe Robert's rebellion?

Bran- paralyzed from being thrown out a tower window by Jaime

Strong Belwas- stomach scarred from self inflicted "first wounds"

Drogo- became a "zombie" after being resurrected by Mirri Mazda Duur

Maester Aemon- age related blindness

Hodor- born a ddimwit(as far as we know in the books)

Timmet son of TTimmet- lost an eye by his own hand

Sandor- face burned by his brother Gregor

Ghost of High Heart- born a little person

Ser Robert Strong- lost his head as proof of Gregor's death

Varys- castrated as a boy by a dark magician

Qhoron Half Hand- lost 3 fingers fighting a Wildling

Arya- blinded by the kindly man

The Waif- looks like a child as a result of being poisoned

Lady Hornwood- chewed off her own fingers because Ramsay starved her

Myrcella- lost an ear, caused by Darkstar

Catelyn- became undead, face half rotted, throat cut by Raymond Frey

Penny- born a little person

Groat- born a little person

Davos- missing first joint of fingers on left hand courtesy of Stannis

Jon Connington- greys calendar

Shireen- face half hidden by greys calendar, got it from a toy?

Patchface- became a dimwit after almost drowning

Jon Snow- burned hand fighting a wight

Euron Greyjoy- might be missing his left eye

Wyman Manderly- ate too much and became "too fat to ride a horse"

Doran Martell- gout, can't walk because of obesity

Last couple are jokes ::) I guess I got more than 20

Indeed you did. An awesome answer. Your turn.
I don't know if I should be happy or sad that I know all of that. I guess 3 rereads plus the original one will do that for you.

I'll either put an easy one up tonight or a more difficult one tomorrow. In the middle of watching a basketball game right now

There is a brothel in Mole's Town

Name 2 things which make it totally unique among all the brothels in Westeros and Esos. what is its name?

I don't recall a name being mentioned, but I do know that going there was referred to as going "digging for buried treasure".

What makes it unique, hm, maybe that it is located in underground cellars connected by tunnels? I don't know what else.