aSoIaF Trivia Game

Love getting these(mostly) right, not so much coming up with a new question! Back soon!

Sorry all totally forgot! Here's an easy one out of head. What is the name of the ship Maester Aemon died upon? and What was his death celebrated with? (Looking for 2 specific things)

The ship was The Cinnamon Wind. As for the celebration, I seem to remember drinking, but nothing specific.

Getting there guys, Cinnamon Wind is correct, so is rum (fire rum to be exact) The second thing I`m looking for left Sam with some guilt issues!

Hmmm not sure I agree. They had sex because they celebrated by drinking rum. I very much doubt they were thinking very much about Maester Aemon at the time lol.

Hmmm not sure I agree. They had sex because they celebrated by drinking rum. I very much doubt they were thinking very much about Maester Aemon at the time lol.
Yes, I'm OT sure I'd call that a celebration

Didn't the captain's daughter say that Summer Islanders celebrate funerals like that?

Okay guess this one goes to Mister Oy. But yes sex was indeed part of the funeral "rites"I guess you would say. The Summer Islanders celebrate the life of the person who has died with the act which produces life itself.

I had to look these up

Albert, aka Pimple

Hareth, aka Horse

Halder, aka Stoney

Name, in chronological order, the first 5 people to die in A Game of Thrones

This is a good one Imp! Here goes:
Ser Wymar Royce
Will (a brother of the Nights Watch)
A deserter from the Nights Watch, beheaded by Ned (probably Gared)
Jon Arryn (news of received by Ned, can't be sure if actually died before or after the first 3)
A Dothraki rider (killed at the wedding of Dany and Drogo)