aSoIaF Trivia Game

was also looking for the name of the ship he escaped Kings Landing on and the name of the slave ship that captured him. But I admit, I don't know what those ships were called so I will hand it over to Nark

Ser Joffrey Lydden married a Lannister, ruled as King Joffery Lannister. Which, interestingly enough, puts further lie to our King Joffery, who is notthe first of his name as proclaimed.

Okay back in time a little for this one: Who did King Aegon name Lord Paramount of the Trident after destroying House Hoare at Harrenhal?

Oh damn. Now I need a question. Name as many Valyrian swords as you can and their last known owners before they were lost, smelted, or simply destroyed.

I'll start us off with a couple of easy ones:

Ice: House Stark: melted down to become Oathkeeper and Widow's Wail

Heartsbane: House Tarly: in the possession of House Tarly

Longclaw: House Mormont: given to Jon Snow by Lord Commander Mormont

Brightroar: House Lannister: lost when someone(cant remember who) went on a quest and never returned.

Blackfyre - Aegor Rivers
Dark Sister - Brynden Rivers

And interestingly, after consulting wiki of ice and fire, it was King of the Rock Tommen II who took Brightroar with him when he went to find out what had happened to Valeria after The Fall.

Lady Forlorn is with Lyn Corbray
Red Rain is with Lord Drumm
Another sword is with some Harlaw, not the Reader, I think, maybe that guy who was his heir. I don't recall the name of the sword, though.

Okay let's try this: _____________ looked like a weasel, fought like a goose, and had the courage of an especially brave ewe.

This has always tickled me. Who is it describing and who is giving the description?