aSoIaF Trivia Game

Edd Tollet. <3 It should have been him. He was the honest one. "I just want to say to whoever is voting for me that I would certainly make an awful Lord Commander. But so would all these others." Such honesty.
Jon Snow.
Janos Slynt.
Cotter Pyke
Denys Mallister

eheheh Another easy one then.

Tyrells have the weakest claim to their seat of power among the great houses. Who were their predecessors and what were the Tyrells to them?

For a while now i got this annoying little problem with this thread. You see even when i know the answer, half the time I really don't feel like posting it, cause then i'd have to come up with a question of my own. And sometimes you just don't feel like doing so.

Last edited:
For a while now i got this annoying little problem with this thread. You see even when i know the answer, half the time I really don't feel like posting it, cause then i'd have to come up with a question of my own. And sometimes you just don't feel like doing so.
I feel your pain ahaha I gave a really easy question. I think the answer can be found a few pages ago. XD

I know the answer, i just don't want to come up with a question at the moment. So I'm leaving it for someone more active minded

Cause I can't help myself, House Gardener, The Tyrells were their castellans (and first among the lickspittle)

Well, I'll ask a question which has def. been asked before. Perhaps even by myself. Name Renly's Rainbow Guard and their respective colours (with the exception of 1 who never stood for a colour)

Last edited:
Ser Loras Tyrell, Lord Commander.
Brienne of Tarth, the Blue.
Bryce Caron, the Orange.
Emmon Cuy, the Yellow.
Guyard Morrigen, the Green.
Parmen Crane, the Purple.
Robar Royce, the Red.

According to Brienne, whose deaths go unsung? Bonus point for a person who guesses to whom she told it and what the conversations was about.

smallfolk, to new high septon or some other religious dude when travelling with Pod looking for a maid?

If right, boaz is up

Women's deaths go unsung. (maybe?) I believe she had the conversation with Cleos and Jaime when they were taking down the bodies of the women who had been hanged.

@ArstenWhitebeard Technically right. It's of women that die in childbirth, but I'll award the win because I was looking for women as answer. She told it to Catelyn when they conversed about Brienne's choice to be a warrior.

I can't really think of a good one so...

Name all the ships that Tyrion has sailed on since the beginning of the series