You know you're obsessed when.....

...your over-due pregnant wife wakes you up at 2 AM durning a thunder-storm and you think "perhaps my child will be stormborne"
If they are....Dany is a fine name. :D

So did the baby debut or still waiting?

I knew I was obsessed when I got 'HODOR' stitched into the sides of my new NikeID shoes.

I rock the Hodor look.

My best friend and I got matching shirts that read "Hodor" - Hodor. Never was there a more excellent quote. That's also when we realized we were hopelessly obsessed. Hodor has become our new "Hey, what's up?"

My best friend and I got matching shirts that read "Hodor" - Hodor. Never was there a more excellent quote. That's also when we realized we were hopelessly obsessed. Hodor has become our new "Hey, what's up?"

Hodor.:)

You know you're obsessed when...

Someone has the Initials A.A. and you immediately think they are the prince that was promised.

You're watching Batman Begins on TV and the kid who plays Joffrey in the HBO show has a minor role and you really hope he dies.

You know you're obsessed when...

You are watching Season 3,
Reading book 3 (for the 3rd time)
and listening to Book 1 on ALL car journeys, with books 2 and ready downloaded and ready to go
All you want to do is read the forums about speculations....

Nine of the ten most recent threads in the GRRM forum are replied to by.... you.

It's okay... I'm like a drive-by... all excitement and noise, but zero productivity.

You know you're obsessed when you are in your third day of some nasty flu/semi-fever/stuck at home/staying near the bathroom/nose rubbed raw/sore throat nightmare and you fill your day by posting here and then you think, "I might be just unconscious enough to figure out Martin's plots" and then you start a new thread.

My nose is like a drive-by. This PC is slimed.

My nose is like a drive-by. This PC is slimed.

well... gross.

you know you're obsessed when you continue to check this forum, every day, first thing in the morning, even though the last book came out YEARS ago.

...you think you take everything in moderation, but everyone you know asks you when the next season begins.