Particular Asimov paperback from the 70s/80s

Curved Air

I'm trying to locate a particular Asimov paperback which I believe dates back to the seventies or early eighties and wondered if you can help me identify it.

I'm almost certain it was published by Panther Science Fiction having a yellow cover with ASIMOV written in black (similar to 'The Stars Like Dust') and on it there is a 'side-on view' of a unique land vehicle driven by a huge steel cog type wheel. The cover artist's work shows up again on two other novels i.e. 'The Trouble Twisters' by Poul Anderson and 'Best SF Stories for New Worlds 6' edited by Michael Moorcock this time though the view is 'end-on' as if it is approaching you.

I was thinking the book could be one of the 'Nebula' series or 'Hugo Winners' series or in fact one of the Best SF Stories for New Worlds series; maybe a F&SF Best of series; complicated by the fact there were so many volumes and editions of the same title.

Would anyone happen to know which paperback I'm referring to?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Er. Without being cheeky some outline of the story may help in identifying the novel rather than describing a cover which may have been a very limited geographical release.

Chris Foss did some of the most memorable 70s and 80s SF covers, including several for Asimov, some of which were for Panther SF editions. I did a search for Asimov on Foss' website. Take a look at the results and see if anything jogs your memory: Chris Foss Artist